Is there anyone who has a passion that they truly just love to do? Well I know I do. My passion and what I feel is my true calling in life is to help people, whether they are in need or if they are not. Helping people is my greatest passion.
I have a further career goal in mind that I am going to purse and starting my blog was my first step to get on that path.
A lot of people live there life scared of going for what they want to do for several reasons. Some are valid reason but then again are they really? It will just take more time to get where you need to be. Others don’t purse what they want to because they don’t have the support, they are worried about what people would say or holding their own self back in fear of failure.
Hmmm ? ? ? None of those seem like a valid reason AT ALL…
1. You don’t need the support of others. Just go for it don’t wait for anyone else to walk for you. You put your pants on one leg at a time by yourself, now walk without a crutch.
2. Whatever passion you may have. You could be doing it to make an income and support you and your family. So answer me this, “Are you going to worry about what another person have to say when you are making an income for you and your family or are you not going to provide for your family because of what the next person got to say”?
3. Understanding that it may be scary to just put yourself out there and go for it but that shouldn’t stop you from chancing your dream. Life is already a risk EVERYDAY, so why not got for what makes you happy in life and take that risk. You will be surprised what the outcome may be.
Let me give you a little insight on me and my passion…. I truly want to be a Life Coach and not only help people but actually be that guide to turn to in any situation. I started this blog to actually start developing a base for my Life Coach Business.
- No, I didn’t have the money to dive head first into a Life Couching Business.
- No, I didn’t know what I was looking for or which direction I should even start to take.
I had some laugh’s from people because people didn’t believe me. However, I did have the support of several people around me…. so I thought. People told me they will support me before I started this blog and no that was not the case. I started and as many people told me that they would support, promote and subscribe; there was more than half who haven’t done any of that. (The ones that did subscribe and/ or supported me through this, I CHERISH AND APPRECIATE YOU ALL). For the ones that didn’t but said so much, that alone showed me that people just want to be heard and make it “sound good” for the moment but instead of that support, it was disappoint. And you know the funny part of that, some of the same people are working on doing things in life and you know what they will always have regardless, MY SUPPORT.
If I waited for the next then this blog would not be where it is today. If I was scared to put myself out there again this blog would not be here.
Look at the above picture of the broken looking glass (Mirror). The cracks in it represent the obstacle in your path… Even with those cracks/ obstacles in the way, you know what you are still able to see? You still see the one looking into the looking glass, YOUR OWN SELF !!!
When you look into the looking glass every morning. Live for that person, live for you and only you ; not for anyone else’s satisfaction.